|Associate Director, Bioinformatics|
1. Analyze challenges from the drug development process and provide creative solutions from the fields of representation learning, audio and signal processing, active learning, statistical learning theory, ranking and recommendation.
2. Responsible for ensuring high-quality data analysis is incorporated into clinical exploratory-research programs in an objective fashion, facilitated by contribution of Exploratory Analysis Plans and summary of results, in partnership with other team members.
1. 5+ years of experience related industry experience in bioinformatics, computational biology, molecular biology, or oncology.
2. Demonstrated experience processing data from large scale genomic and genetic platforms, such as transcriptomic, epigenetic, proteomic or Next Generation sequencing data, including understanding of pathway/network analyses and gene regulation.
3. Experience applying computational approaches and using statistical methods, models, and analytical tools to deliver insights and hypotheses. Experience including predictive modeling, mixed – effect models and multivariate analysis, Bayesian and machine learning approaches.
4. Highly collaborative with proven experience managing projects and strategy across teams/functions including internal and external resources.
5. Ability to contribute individually as well as lead a team. Able to handle concurrent fast paced projects.
|+86 10 6258 0703|
|※ Room 314, Office of CHINA SCIENCE DAILY, B3 South No.1 Road, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing, China|
|※ Industrialization Complex Building,Rm B603-B604,Shenzhen Virtual University,Shenzhen,China|
|+86 10 6258 0703|
|Room 314, Office of CHINA SCIENCE DAILY, B3 South No.1 Road, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing, China|
|Industrialization Complex Building,Rm B603-B604,Shenzhen Virtual University,Shenzhen,China|